Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Job Interviews....=O

Finally, I've decided to go on a job interview, after deciding that I've spent way too much time in front of the computer.

Appartently, there's this IT expo coming up in Suntec on the 9th to the 12th of March. The IT expo, however, isn't one for gamers, which left me rather bored when I visited it last year. It's more for the professionals, selling things like PDA, Wireless Modems and stuff.

And of course, to sell them, they need people like me who will do the dirty work so that they can take care of "other" important matters.

The interview went on pretty well, on first glance. Rule number 1 said that you should greet the person, but that was thrown out of the window since the interviewer just led the people to her office, and not you going into the office. Rule number 2 is to make some sort of formalities, done by saying "Nice to meet you" with a firm handshake at the end of the session.

I thought everything went well.

Until, I went out of the office.

I forgot about rule number 3! >_<

Rule 3 states that you should learn the name of the interviewer, by asking if not said at first.

And I totally forgot about it.

Oh well. Doubtful that I'll get the job, since there are like another 50 people behind me. Lan jie went with me. I think she will get the job, as female promotors > male promotors, some how. LoL.

Bah.

Results on friday (Not A levels...lol), not too optimistic.
---

Song of (whatever) changed to Crystal Energy by Kuribayashi Minami, which is Mai-Otome 2nd Opening Theme. Her first didn't really stick on to me, but the this one was absolutely fantastic. It broke my record for "all time listening on the loop", as I've listened to it for almost 10 hours straight. Kuribayashi Minami also played Erstin in the anime (Mai-Otome..duh), but of course, Sunrise are a bunch of sad lifers....

So...*shugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home